The portfolio service group provides access to information about the user, client, their accounts, balances as well as open positions and orders.
The portfolio endpoints are grouped into several resources , divided as follows:
|Resource||Use for...||Supports Subscriptions|
Account details for one or more accounts as well as endpoints to change selected settings. This includes:
Current cash, profit/loss, credit line and margin balances on an client, account or group of accounts.
Client details and settings for one or more clients as well as endpoints to change selected settings.
Position execution details on positions that have been netted on the day of trade. (Real-time netting clients only).
Intraday closed positions are removed daily post settlement. This list represents trades closed after the last EOD processing.
|Exposure||Aggregate currency and market exposure details based on instrument, currency, etc. across accounts.||X|
Aggregated/summarized position details by instrument on a given client, account or group of accounts.
Click here for details on the definition of a netposition.
Open order details on a specific or all open active orders on a given client, account or group of accounts.
Posltion details on all active non-settled open positions on a given client, account or group of accounts.
User details for one or more users on a given client, as well as endpoints to change selected user preferences.
Subscription Refresh Rate
This is generally covered in Streaming. However, specific for Portfolio services keep the following in mind:
- Some subscription services, such as Accounts, may have longer minimum refresh rates since updates are relatively infrequent.
- Your refresh rate is often rounded up to the nearest refresh rate interval, so to allow efficient handling of updates.
- Regardless of your refresh rate opening/closing orders and positions will be published immediately. Thus refresh rate in most instance regulates the speed of price and profit/loss updates.
The subscriptions are goverened by the following restrictions:
- If the list includes less than 200 records, then you will receive updates at the refresh rate requested (rounded down to nearest standard refresh rate).
- If the list includes more than 200 records, you will receive updates at the refresh rate requested (rounded down to the nearst standard refresh rate), but no less than 10 s.
- If the list includes more than 2000 records, your subscription request will be rejected, and you can only access the data via the request/response interfaces.